Monday, August 8, 2011

Sashimi In Shibuya

I went for a bite to eat with a friend last night a Sashimi place in Dogenzaka.
I generally go the easy options when i eat raw fish … Nigiri Sushi and nothing too adventerous at that.  Last night i wasn`t in charge of the menu so it was a bit out of my comfort zone.
Sashimi
Despite my initial hesitation i gave everything a go and enjoyed most of it.
The cooked fish head was right up my alled though, had it a few times and recommend it to anyone.
Sashimi
But when push comes to shove i guess i tend to go places i`m a bit more familiar with the whole menu, like last Friday nights Yakatori … fantastic.
Yakitori
Been a bit slow around here these days due to some work issues keeping away from regular posting.
That will be over soon so it will be back to normal …. when maybe not “normal” but i`ll be writing a bit more.